** 2 OZ MAKES 20-25 CUPS **
Blustery and windy notes of cinnamon abound. Sweet citrus finish.
On a freezing afternoon or evening, there’s nothing like curling up in front of a roaring fire with your hands wrapped around a hot mug of spicy winter goodness. While these beverages have traditionally been wine based, we favor our black tea based Winter Spice blend. This fabulous blend of cinnamon, cloves, dried fruit, herbs and spices is sure to get your taste buds fired up and your mind dreaming of warmer climes.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: High
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Cinnamon, Orange pieces, Lime & Blackberry leaves, Cloves, and Natural flavors.
Origin: Sri Lanka/Vietnam
HOW TO STEEP
- Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose leaf tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212*F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add sugar to taste, if desired
- Re-steep 3 times