** 2 oz makes 15-20 cups **
Light notes of baked almond on a full flavored white tea + slightly wild finish
Naturally withered and dried, is widely considered one of the finest white teas available. It's light, pale, but full of flavor with a light hint of an almost almond taste.
Whether you're new to white tea, or already love it, our Wild White is sure to pleasantly surprise you!
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Low
Luxury Ingredients: White Tea
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 175* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 2-3 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk and sugar are not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times