** 2 OZ MAKES 20-25 CUPS **
Just like the real thing! Rum notes with a sweet caramel and light cinnamon ginger finish.
Eggnog, the popular spiced, milk-based holiday beverage is thought to descend from an ancient European drink called Posset. The drink was made by boiling milk and adding wine or ale, which would cause it to curdle. Spices, typically nutmeg and cinnamon were then added to fill out the flavor. Our Vienna Eggnog is delightfully sweet with notes of caramel and ginger, we like this one on its own, or with a splash of real rum...when the occasion warrants it!
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: Medium
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Cinnamon + Ginger pieces, Clove, Natural flavors.
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add sugar, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2-3 times