** 2 oz makes 15 - 20 cups **
What can we say? Ripe, juicy, sunset pink, thirst quenching, real! Simply doesn't get any better.
There is something about a juicy watermelon! With over 1,200 varieties of the pulpy fruit, which is actually a berry, growing in almost every country on earth. Amazing right? Even more amazing is our combination of sweet watermelon flavors with Ti Kuan Yin. The perfect Oolong from China’s Fujian Provence, selected for its thirst quenching character and exceptional grading.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: High
Luxury Ingredients: Oolong tea, Papaya pieces, Plum + Safflower petals, Natural flavors (Organic Compliant).
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 195* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk and sugar are not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times