A full flavored cup exuding sensuous floral and saucy spice notes. A tea for memories!
A true Indian style chai, this blend is based on good strong Indian and Kenyan teas blended with an ancient spice recipe. The taste is heavenly - ginger and cardamom intermingle with cinnamon, cloves and hints of black pepper. The full-bodied cup is rounded out with floral notes that tempt the taste buds and will leave you wanting more!
Allergens: Diary Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: High
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black + White pepper, Clove, Nutmeg, Jasmine + Rose + Lavender petal.
Origin: India / Thailand / China / Egypt / France
How to Steep:
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 5-6 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add milk, sugar, or honey if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2 times