Quangzhou Milk Oolong
** 2 oz makes 15 - 20 cups **
The most unique character best described as 'premium oolong with sweet milk and light orchid notes peeking out from camellia depths'.
Milk Oolong, like all Oolongs, is considered a semi-fermented tea, meaning it is somewhere between a black and green tea. Our milk oolong is the perfect blend of sweet light cream with a hint of orchids.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Med
Antioxidant Level: High
Luxury Ingredients: Oolong tea
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 195* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-7 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk and sugar are not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times