Full flavored with excellent caramel and toffee notes. Smooth with a sweet finish.
Pu'erh is a fermented tea from China's Yunnan province. This blend is smooth and sweet with deep notes of caramel and toffee, an absolute must-have for the cooler months. Steep the recommended time and enjoy straight away or steep a few minutes longer topped with some cream!
Luxury Ingredients: *Organic Black Tea (Pu-erh Style), *Organic Almond Pieces, Natural flavors (*Certified Organic by Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd. (Equivalency agreements NOP, COR, EU))
Allergens: CONTAINS NUTS Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: Medium
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add sugar, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2-3 times