Organic Holy Basil (Tulsi)
** 2 oz makes 20-25 cups **
A well-balanced tea to promote health and well-being and a relaxed, balanced state for mind and body.
Tulsi, or Holy Basil, has been used for thousands of years for its powerful and diverse therapeutic properties. This wonderfully unique and healthful blend combines all three Holy Basil varieties to create a delicious tea that’s calming, yet energizing. It is marked by its strong aroma, with hints of lemon and citrus from Holy Basil Vana, the slightly spicy tones of Holy Basil Krishna, and the calm depth of Holy Basil Rama.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy.
Caffeine Level: None - Caffeine Free Herb and Fruit
Antioxidant Level: High
Luxury Ingredients: Organic Krishna holy basil leaf, organic Rama holy basil leaf, and organic Vana holy basil leaf
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 5-6 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Sugar or milk, not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 2 times