Organic Cranberry Apple
** 2 OZ MAKES 20-25 CUPS **
Full flavored and pungent with a rich fruity character. Lightly sweetened it is a superb tea hot or iced. For a touch of spice, garnish with cinnamon.
The exotic blend of cranberry, fruit and apple flavors, combined with the natural flavors and tartness of various dried fruits creates for a summertime favorite. A refreshing beverage, that can be served hot or cold!
Allergens: Diary Free, Gluten Free, Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Content: None - Caffeine Free Herb and Frui
Antioxidant Level: Low
Luxury Ingredients: Organic Apple and Rosehip pieces, Hibiscus petals, Natural Flavors (Organic Compliant)
Origin: Canada, USA, Thailand, Spain
How To Steep:
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-7 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk and sugar are not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times