** 2 oz makes 15 - 20 cups **
Nest shaped compressed green tea. Full bodied with a hint of oak.
In some parts of China, this tea is known as, "Earth Tea." The tea has characters of fresh earth, and a mild sweetness.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Content: Low
Antioxidant Level: Low
Luxury Ingredients: Green Tea
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 175* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 2-3 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk and sugar are not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times