Lavender Earl Grey
Bright and coppery, floral notes blend with a citrus sweetness.
Traditional herbalists in France believe that lavender tea can offer relief from depression, insomnia & headaches. When brewed, this tea has a delicate floral bouquet that compliments the citrus character of Earl Grey's bergamot beautifully.
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Lavender + Cornflower petals, Natural flavors (Organic Compliant)
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: High
Origin: Sri Lanka/France
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add milk and sugar to taste if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times