Indian Spiced Chai
** 2 oz makes 15 - 20 cups **
Superb body with mellow Indian spice notes. Coppery bright and very enticing with milk; creates a sensory trip to the sub-continent.
Chai tea contains some of the world's most active medicinal herbs. These herbs have powerful health benefits that protect our bodies from cancer, and helps regulate digestion, promote cardiovascular health, as well as lower blood sugar.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Coriander, Sweet Fennel, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Curry + Lemongrass leaves
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-7 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add milk and sugar, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2-3 times