** 2 oz makes 15 - 20 cups **
Never again, I swear! The perfect remedy to relieve a hangover. Light tomato notes, ginger to soothe and hints of sweet beet.
After a long night of drinking, you'll typically get that pounding headache and dry mouth. Well, we have just the blend to help you. The selected herbs, spices, and dried vegetables are perfect for a delicious, yet soothing taste. This blend is actually spectacular steeped over hot water or over ice with a splash of vodka. Think of it as a tea-based Bloody Mary!
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: None - Caffeine Free Herb and Fruit
Antioxidant Level: Low
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-7 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add lemon if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2-3 times