Organic Golden Monkey
Amazing golden color with an ethereal, sweet freshly baked bread flavor.
Golden Monkey, or Jin Hou, is a specialty Chinese black tea whose leaves are said to resemble monkey paws. It is a famously high-quality black tea with large leaves and an abundance of golden tips. Golden Monkey originates from the Fujian and Yunnan Provinces of China and is hand-processed each spring with careful plucking of only one leaf and one bud. It has a full-bodied taste with cocoa undertones and light, honeyed peach notes. It has a rich, smooth, and creamy texture.
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: Very High
HOW TO STEEP:
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add milk and sugar, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times