** 2 OZ MAKES 20-25 CUPS **
Lusciously ginger and sweet cinnamon. Think of Christmas markets in Hamburg and the aromas, the laughter – the enjoyment.
How seriously does Germany take its gingerbread? In 1645, the league went on to develop a code of strict guidelines commercial bakers had to follow in order to legally bake and sell their creations in local markets. Suffice it to say, they take their gingerbread extremely seriously. Bright in the cup and brimming with spicy gingerbread notes, this tea will have you saying ja bitte (yes, please) in no time.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Content: Medium
Antioxidant Level: High
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cocoa beans, Safflower petals, Camomile white flowers, Star anise, Natural flavors (Organic Compliant)
Origin: Sri Lanka
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add milk and sugar, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2-3 times