French Vanilla Pu-erh
** 2 oz makes 15 - 20 cups **
Chocolaty bourbon vanilla highlights with a coffee smooth finish.
A magnificent blend of Pu-Erh, French Vanilla Coffee, White Chocolate and Butterscotch. This blend offers earthly notes of Pu-Erh tempered by the nuttiness of coffee, exotic vanilla and sweet chocolatey depths.
**Allergen Alert- Contains Almonds, Milk and Soy**
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: Medium
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea (Pu-Erh), Coffee, White chocolate* + Almond pieces, Calendula + Sunflower petals, Natural flavors. (White chocolate pieces: Sugar, Cocoa butter, Whole milk powder, Skim milk powder, Butter oil, Soya lecithin, Vanilla extract)
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add milk or sugar, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times