** 2 oz makes 15 - 20 cups **
Opens with smooth sweetness and finishes with mild noisette notes.
Common perception maintains that when brewed, green tea produces a green infusion. 99% of the time, this is 100% correct. However, in this case the green tea you are about to enjoy produces an infusion that isn’t green, but rather a bright, shimmering blue.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Low
Antioxidant Level: High
Luxury Ingredients: Green tea, Rosehip + Blue Pea flowers + Blue Cornflower petals, Hawthorne fruit, Natural flavors (Organic Compliant).
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-7 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk and sugar are not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times