** 2 oz makes 20-25 cups **
A premium tea that has exquisite haunting hints of peach, with a fresh lingering finish.
One of China's best white teas, filled with shimmering yellow tones. White teas are amazingly healthy, and typically have less caffeine and higher antioxidant levels than black, green, and oolong teas.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Content: Low
Antioxidant Level: High
Luxury Ingredients: White Tea
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 175* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 2-3 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk and sugar are not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times