A premium tea that has exquisite haunting hints of peach, with a fresh lingering finish.
One of China's best white teas, Silver Needle represents the highest graded white tea and consists of only the unopened bud. Beloved by tea connoisseurs, white tea is not oxidized or rolled, but simply withered and dried by steaming. Expect a pale, ivory-colored liquor.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Content: Low
Antioxidant Level: High
Luxury Ingredients: White Tea
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 175* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 2-3 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk and sugar are not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times