Cold & Flu
Refreshing and cleansing. Lightly tart.
There's medicine in nature! Take strawberry and blackberry leaves, for example. To our ancestors, these bioactive-rich leaves were commonly used to make poultices and tisanes that were used to combat everything from the common cold to inflammation and diabetes.Similarly, Echinacea, a Swiss herbalist recognized its effectiveness in preventing cold symptoms.
In order to capitalize on the knowledge of the past and bridge the historical wellness gap, we’ve blended these and a number of other herbs (including Tulsi, considered something of a cure-all in parts of India) with lush cranberry. Get ready to sip your cold away!
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: None - Caffeine Free Herb and Fruit
Antioxidant Level: Low
Luxury Ingredients: Echinacea + Strawberry + Blackberry + Tulsi (Holy Basil) leaves, Chamomile + Safflower petals, Cranberry pieces, Natural Flavors
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 5-6 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Sugar or milk, not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 2 times