** 2 oz makes 20-25 cups **
A mellow tropical fruit character that has sweet overtones.
The flavor of Passion Fruit is unique. It has a guava-like character with a slightly acidic profile ranging from sweet to tart depending on the time picked. This profile makes it a perfect match with the astringency of our Ceylon tea. Fantastic hot or cold, this is one tea you'll want to savor again and again.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: High
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Papaya pieces, Jasmine + Sunflower + Safflower petals, Natural flavors (organic compliant)
Origin: Sri Lanka / Kenya / India / Thailand / China / Poland
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add sugar, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2-3 times