** 2 OZ MAKES 20-25 CUPS **
Creamy Madagascar vanilla notes dance with tingling Malabar Coast spices. A lively ginger finish is accentuated by candy cardamom.
We've taken the soothing aspect of chai one step further and added a dash of vanilla. This addition of vanilla adds a hint of creaminess to this tea – a fantastic addition. Brew this tea piping hot and add some sugar to help open up the exotic flavor of the spicy blend that makes up this tea. Just try and stop yourself after one cup!
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black+White pepper, Clove Nutmeg, Calendula petals, Natural flavors
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 5-7 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add milk and sugar, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2-3 times