** 2 oz makes 20-25 cups **
Fall favorite dessert in a cup! Warm and savory with a lightly sweet finish.
This craft-blended herbal concoction unites apples, carrots, beets, hibiscus, and pumpkin with cinnamon, pomegranate and more, to offer a warming cup reminiscent of holiday baking. With each sip, imagine you're sitting in your grandmother's kitchen, warm nourishing smells of pumpkin pie wafting from the oven- simply doesn't get more wholesome than that. A smooth yet spicy delicacy that everyone will love. Now you can enjoy the pumpkin patch from the comfort of your own home. Pumpkin pie in a cup is just too good to be true!
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: None- Caffeine Free Herb and Fruit
Antioxidant Level: Low
Luxury Ingredients: Apple + Carrot pieces, Hibiscus, Cinnamon, Pomegranate Peel, Beet pieces, Cardamom, Sea Buckthorn, Pumpkin pieces, Natural flavors
Region: Turkey / Egypt / China / Thailand
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-5 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add milk and sugar to taste, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times