** 2 oz makes 20-25 cups **
Full flavored with excellent caramel and toffee notes. Smooth with a sweet finish.
Pu'erh is a fermented tea from China's Yunnan province. This blend is smooth and sweet with deep notes of caramel and toffee, an absolute must have for the cooler months. Steep the recommended time and enjoy straightaway or steep a few minutes longer topped with some cream!
Allergens: CONTAINS NUTS Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: Medium
Luxury Ingredients: *Organic Black Tea (Pu-erh Style), *Organic Almond Pieces, Natural flavors (*USDA Organic)
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add sugar, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2-3 times