An exceptional Chunmee. Light spring nose, full-bodied with notes of toast, sweet plum, and moss - stunning.
In China, Chunmee means "Precious Eyebrows" and with its dry tea leaves, it actually resembles eyebrows. The classic Chinese tea has many beneficial qualities that aid in weight loss, immune boost, and disease prevention.
Luxury Ingredients: *Organic Green Tea (*Certified Organic by Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd. (Equivalency agreements USDA NOP, COR, EU))
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: Very High
How To Steep:
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 2-3 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk and sugar are not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times