Se Chung Oolong
** 2 oz makes 20 - 25 cups **
Smooth cup with exotic flavor notes. A book lover’s tea.
Oolong means semi fermented. They are manufactured very similar to black teas, but are given a much shorter withering period, a light roll (according to the type of oolong being made), and then allowed to ferment only until the edges of the leaves start to turn brown. The tea is then fired which arrests the fermenting process and captures the interesting character associated with Oolong tea.
Se Chung Oolong has a shorter fermentation time than other Oolongs from Fujian province resulting in more subtle Oolong character. A sought after tea with slight herbaceous green character.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Luxury Ingredients: Oolong Tea
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 195* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk and sugar are not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times