Organic Berry Berry
Bold with full berry flavor. Soft underlying creamy notes belie a tart character.
Caffeine-free herb and fruit tea - what could be better! The hibiscus adds a tart dimension to the blend which makes it very refreshing. The rosehip chips add a mellow smoothness to the tea plus an excellent boost of Vitamin C while the currants give the tea a very distinctive character - black for fruitiness and red currants for ‘bite’ and tangy flavor. Even though the raisins impart a natural sweetness, you still might want to add a dash of sugar.
Luxury Ingredients: *Organic Elderberry & Raisins pieces, *Organic Hibiscus petals, and Natural flavors (Organic compliant). (*Certified Organic by Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd. (Equivalency agreements USDA NOP, COR, EU))
Allergens: Diary Free, Gluten-Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: None- Caffeine Free Herb and Fruit
Antioxidant Level: Low
Origin: Canada, USA, Thailand, Spain
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-5 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add lemon, mint, sugar to taste, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times