** 2 oz makes 15-20 cups **
The unsurpassable flavor of Micronesian mangos makes love to the taste buds. Fruity, lively and bright.
The tea blends the sultry character of fresh tropical mango with sexy hibiscus, elevating elderberry, sultry orange, arousing apple and racy rosehips. The cup features round notes of musky mango intertwined with soft berry juiciness and delicate flower petal sweetness.
Caffeine Level: None- Caffeine Free Herb and Fruit
Antioxidant Level: Low
Luxury Ingredients: Apple, Mango, Orange, Elderberry, Rosehip & Pineapple pieces, Hibiscus petals, and Natural flavors.
Origin: Canada, USA, Thailand, Spain
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 5-6 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add Lemon, Sugar, Mint, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2-3 times