** 2 oz makes 20 - 25 cups **
Mouth enlightening Malabar spices combine with sweet rooibos to create an herbal treat.
The needle shaped leaves of the Rooibos bush, (Latin: Aspalathus linearis) produce a caffeine free drink that is noted by nutritionists and health consultants the world over for its soothing character. Masala chai, with its base mixture of ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, coriander, clove, and black pepper, is generally considered to be one of the more overtly spicy examples of all blends.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: None
Luxury Ingredients: Rooibos, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black & White pepper, Clove, and Nutmeg.
Origin: South Africa/India
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-7 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add milk and sugar, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2-3 times