Coffee or Tea?
Coffee or is it tea? Delicious toffee notes from aged pu-erh balanced with Ethiopian coffee and Kerala cocoa.
Wanting to change your morning routine from regular coffee? This blend is loaded with sweet, earthy tones of Pu-Erh balanced by the nutty smoothness of coffee, and mellow mouth-feel of chocolate. That's right, there is coffee in this tea! Recent studies have shown that unbowed tea actually contains more caffeine than coffee. This is because, throughout the brewing process, caffeine in tea is watered down more effectively than coffee.
Luxury Ingredients: Black Tea, Black Tea (Pu-erh Style), Cocoa Beans, Green Coffee Beans, Chamomile petals, Ground coffee, Natural flavors
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: Medium
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add sugar, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2-3 times