This high grown Ceylon tea creates a harmonious taste experience with a full-flavored yet delicate peach character.
If you've never sautéed freshly cut peaches in maple syrup, you really must! The sweet flavor combination produced by these two wonders of nature has been wowing crowds for centuries. Our Maple Peach Black Tea is blended with classic, high-grown Ceylon leaf, dried natural fruit, flowers, a must-try hot or iced!
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Mango + Peach pieces, Lily + Red Plum + Calendula + Sunflower petals, Natural flavors (organic compliant)
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: High
Origin: Sri Lanka / Kenya / India / Thailand / China / Egypt / Poland
Infusion: Bright and coppery
HOW TO STEEP
- Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose leaf tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212*F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add sugar to taste, if desired
- Re-steep 3 times