Never again, I swear! The perfect remedy to relieve a hangover. Light tomato notes, ginger to soothe, and hints of sweet beet.
A pounding headache and dry mouth... Well, we have just the blend to help you. The selected herbs, spices, and dried vegetables are perfect for a delicious, yet soothing taste. This blend is actually spectacularly steeped over hot water or over ice with a splash of vodka. Think of it as a tea-based Bloody Mary!
Luxury Ingredients: Tomato, Ginger, Beet pieces, Hibiscus, Cardamom, Black and White pepper, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: None - Caffeine Free Herb and Fruit
Antioxidant Level: Low
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-7 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add lemon if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 2-3 times