** 2 oz makes 20-25 cups **
An unbelievable aroma that portends an unbelievable taste.
Everyone's favorite, is a classic blend of artisan black tea from Sri Lanka. The tea's character posses floral notes, touches of mild astringency, and bright coppery color. Earl grey is loaded with antioxidants, which are able to fight off free radicals, that can cause diseases in our bodies.
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: High
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Cornflower petals, Natural flavors (Organic Compliant)
Origin: Sri Lanka
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 1-2 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk and sugar are not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times